Improve your teaching of challenging pupils and pupils with SEND, along with more able students, and receive tried and tested low effort, practical strategies for supporting these pupils in your classroom, from increasing their self-motivation and strategies to ensure progress is made by all.
Why should I attend?
- Anxious, worried, or even stressed about teaching challenging pupils who may or may not have SEND? Or about stretching and challenging your more able students?
- Do you have questions regarding these needs that you feel awkward about asking for fear of causing offence or showing ignorance?
- Do you wish you were better prepared/informed and equipped for teaching the wide ranging needs found in a mainstream classroom?
Then join me, Amjad Ali, for this hands on, practical guide to teaching pupils in a mainstream mixed ability classroom setting.
This session will enable you to feel more confident and able to provide support to create an inclusive learning environment for all learners.
What does it cover?
- Effective routines for learning
- Reframing language to support challenging behaviour
- Main barriers to learning
- Stretch and Challenge techniques
Who is this for?
NQTs/RQTs and Early Career Teachers.
BDSIP Members – pay as you go £50.00
Non BDSIP members – pay as you go £62.50
CPD Package No charge
Schools outside of LBBD - pay as you go £62.50
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Lee.Boyce@bdsip.co.uk
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk