This meeting will give maths subject leaders an opportunity to develop their professional role by exploring the latest research & initiatives and becoming familiar with local & national updates. Leaders can also share and discuss good practice and seek advice regarding any specific support or needs they have.
Why should I attend?
· To develop further your professional role as the maths subject leader
· To increase your subject knowledge and pedagogical skills so as to be able to disseminate these back in school
· To ensure your school is following good and progressive practices
What will the course cover?
· National and local support and advice available as well as any recent research so as to assist maths teaching and learning
· An opportunity to reflect on how to review gaps that children may have in their maths, the importance of AFL and any changes to the curriculum coverage you may need to put in place.
· Be aware of catch up programmes & interventions to close the gap.
· Be aware of national events and online resources to support and engage students.
Who should attend?
Subject Lead/ Coordinator
There will be no charge for any schools attending this network meeting.
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk