Drama is a dynamic and creative subject to lead. It gives students the chance to really express themselves and develop their empathy. Teachers of drama need strong subject knowledge but also the confidence to stand up and deliver powerful, practical drama lessons. We have, therefore, developed a series of twilight CPD sessions to empower the Leaders of Drama in primary schools.
Why should I attend?
- To develop my Drama subject knowledge and feel confident to lead across key stages
- To feel confident demonstrating key techniques in the classroom
- To build local networks from which I can share resources and get support
What will the course cover?
- Pedagogy and specialist drama techniques
- How to plan an effective Drama SOW
- Effective assessment in drama and how to plan/deliver this
Who should attend?
Subject Lead/ Coordinator
BDSIP Members – £150
Non BDSIP members/ out of borough schools - £200
BDSIP CPD Package - No charge
Please note that by booking you consent to your information being passed onto the presenter and course facilitator who will email you access information ahead of the course.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Natalie Lamprell
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk