Geography is a dynamic and wide-ranging subject. It has the power to shape how people understand the world around them. This course is designed to support Primary teachers to feel confident in the creation and delivery of Geography lessons by providing an insight into the different geographical skills and concepts. The sessions include a broad range of classroom-ready examples, from single activities up to whole schemes of work, to inspire and support the teaching and learning of Geography.
Why should I attend?
- To develop subject knowledge for Geography
- To enhance confidence in the delivery of Geography lessons and creation of schemes of work
- To build local networks from which I can share resources and get support
What will the course cover?
- Progression of Geographical skills
- Developing the key concepts of Geography
- Connection of Geography with Numeracy and Literacy development
Who should attend?
Subject Lead/ Coordinator
BDSIP Members – £150
Non BDSIP members / out of borough schools - £200
BDSIP CPD Package - No charge
Please note that by booking you consent to your information being passed onto the presenter and course facilitator who will email you access information ahead of the course.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Natalie Lamprell
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk