Dance is a fun and creative subject to lead. The teachers under your care require a breadth of practical and creative tools to facilitate lessons that are engaging and challenging for students. We have, therefore developed a series of twilight CPD sessions to empower the Leaders of Dance in primary schools.
Why should I attend?
- To develop my Dance subject knowledge and feel confident to lead across key stages
- To feel confident with delivering a variety of dance styles and creative tasks
- To build local networks from which I can share resources and get support
What will the course cover?
- Progression of skills and knowledge
- Schemes of work and lesson planning
- Assessment and differentiation
- Dance and Ofsted (Deep Dives)
- Thinking big (cross-curricular, trips etc)
Who should attend?
Subject Lead/ Coordinator
BDSIP Members – £150
Non BDSIP members/ schools out of LBBD – £200
BDSIP CPD Package - No charge
Please note that by booking you consent to your information being passed onto the presenter and course facilitator who will email you access information ahead of the course.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Natalie Lamprell
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk