The Primary Science and D&T Subject Leader Network will support subject leaders to develop in their role through subject-specific training, regular updates, and opportunities to share best practice.
The Science and D&T Subject Leader Network will support subject leaders to develop in their role through subject-specific training; regular updates on the latest developments in science education; and opportunities to share best practice. Bespoke agendas will be developed for each meeting to address the needs of participants and informed by the latest developments. They will be circulated in advance.
10th November session: We will be joined by Computing Leads.
- 9.30am - 12.30pm - Science focused network
- 12.30pm - 1.30pm - Lunch is provided
- 1.30pm - 4.30pm - D&T focused network
Why should I attend?
- I want to be supported to develop in my role as a science and/or D&T subject leader.
- I want to be kept informed about the latest development in science and/or D&T education.
- I want to have the opportunity to share best practice with my colleagues across the borough.
What will the course cover?
Bespoke agendas for each meeting will:
- Support science and D&T subject leaders to develop in their role
- share the latest developments in science education
- provide opportunities to share best practice with colleagues across the borough.
Who should attend?
- Middle Leader
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Pay as you go: £65.00
Schools based in LBBD: No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Naomi Hiscock at email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk