Professional forum for subject leader development, updates and sharing good practice.
Why should I attend?
- To keep up to date with current developments and products, for computing and online safety
- To network with colleagues, sharing ideas and practice between schools
- To develop subject leader skills
What will the course cover?
- Developing a digital learning strategy post-COVID – moving from remote to blended learning
- Considerations for the computing curriculum for the remainder of this year, and next year
Who should attend?
Subject Lead/ Coordinator
No charge – Networks are free
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Gillian Bratley
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk