Hosted by Amjad Ali, this event will provide participants with a range of classroom-based strategies to support learners with ADHD.
Why should I attend?
I want to develop a range of strategies to support learners with ADHD in the classroom.
What will it cover?
The course will cover:
- the ‘what’ and ‘how’ of ADHD
- effective strategies for supporting learners with ADHD
- useful resources and guidance to help you reflect on your current practice in meeting the needs of learners with ADHD.
Who should attend?
Any adult working in schools who is involved in supporting learners with ADHD but it may be particularly useful for SENCOs, class teachers and teaching assistants.
Summer Term Feedback on Amjad’s sessions from B&D delegates:
- ‘Amjad was fantastic, very clear and gave plenty of time for thought and discussion. I was engaged and thinking the entire time and could relate back to my setting throughout. Will be recommending Amjad to my colleagues and definitely trying some of the strategies put forward in the training at my setting.’
- ‘Personable trainer with lots of experience in his field’
- ‘Amjad is fantastic. I’ve been telling everyone to get on his courses.’
BDSIP Members – £50
Non BDSIP members – £62.50
CPD Package No charge
Schools outside of LBBD - £62.50
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Lee Boyce at Lee.Boyce@bdsip.co.uk
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk