'Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it's the only thing that has.' - Margaret Mead (1901-1978) The SEND and Inclusion PLC offers a forum for B&D colleagues to share knowledge and expertise to further strengthen best practice in the borough.
Session 1: Leading on Quality First Teaching
Why should I attend?
I want to collaborate with my colleagues in other settings to share knowledge and expertise to:
- develop my leadership of SEND and Inclusion.
- meet the needs of SEND and vulnerable learners.
- promote Inclusion in my setting.
What will it cover?
- Each session will have a specific focus.
- There will be approximately 15 minute presentation, depending on the topic.
- There will be 30 minutes small group collaboration, organised by phase and/or setting.
- The session will end with a 'Learning Set' where we work collaboratively on a challenge faced by 1/2 colleagues in the borough.
Who should attend?
SENCOs, Inclusion Leads, ARP Leads
For specific enquiries about the session, please contact Lee.Boyce@bdsip.co.uk
For general CPD enquiries, please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk
The SEND and Inclusion Professional Learning Community is free for all SENCOs, Inclusion Leads and ARP Leads in B&D settings.
This course will take place online via Zoom. Log in details and password will be sent to you alongside your booking confirmation. Please check your junk email inbox if you do not receive this confirmation.