New Ofsted Inspection Training and Self-Evaluation for Schools
Why should I attend?
As a primary and secondary school leader you will acquire the knowledge to enable you to prepare your school or academy for an inspection based on the new Education Inspection Framework, 2019. You will gain an understanding of the latest inspection process. This will enable you to plan for and manage an inspection within your setting with confidence and clarity.
What will it cover?
- Understanding the New Ofsted Framework
- Preparing for an Inspection
- Forming your school self-evaluation statement
- Developing a school action plan
Who should go?
- Senior Leaders
- Middle leaders
- Barking and Dagenham schools: There will be no charge for any schools in Barking and Dagenham
- Other schools: There will be a charge of £250 per delegate for schools outside of the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham.
De Rougemont Manor, Brentwood, CM13 3JP
If you can’t attend, or if a colleague will be attending in your place, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.Cancellations less than 5 working days before the event may still be charged.
Who to contact
For booking or CPD enquiries please contact: email@example.com