This training aims to enable EYFS practitioners to support their EYFS learners develop into young scientists.
Why should I attend?
This training will provide practitioners with the opportunity to:
- Reflect on the importance of exploration, investigation and enquiry
- Develop understanding of the process of enquiry
- Discuss strategies for finding out about how children engage with and make sense of their world, people, places, events, objects, materials
- Consider how EYFS outcomes can support practitioners to assess and planning for understanding the world
- Explore planning practical activities which support children learning and development in these areas
Who should go?
- Nursery Practitioners
- Reception Practitioners
- New Practitioners
- Barking and Dagenham schools: There will be no charge for any schools in Barking and Dagenham.
- Other schools: There will be a charge of £250 per delegate for schools outside of the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham.
Alibon Children’s Centre Annexe, Sterry Road, Dagenham, RM10 8PT
If you can’t attend, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.
Cancellations less than 48 hours before the course may still be charged.
Who to contact
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact the course leader, Susan Hodgson, at: Susan.Hodgson@lbbd.gov.uk
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Upon registration you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email within a few minutes of signing up, please check your junk mail folder just in case the confirmation email is delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select the confirmation message and click ‘not junk’, which will allow future messages to get through including any relevant pre-course information or changes**