Termly training course and networking opportunity for EYFS leads.
EYFS Coordinator Meetings
Why should I attend?
This training will provide practitioners with an opportunity to:
- Attend a training session
- Update their knowledge on new EYFS developments
- Find out about forthcoming EYFS training and events
- Share good practice
- Network with other EYFS coordinators
Who should go?
- EYFS leads
This is a half day course.
- Barking and Dagenham schools: There will be no charge for any schools in Barking and Dagenham.
- Other schools: There will be a charge of £150 per delegate for schools outside of the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham.
Alibon Children’s Centre Annexe, Sterry Road, Dagenham, RM10 8PT
If you can’t attend, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.
Cancellations less than five working days before the course may still be charged.
Who to contact
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact the course leader, Susan Hodgson, at: Susan.Hodgson@lbbd.gov.uk
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact: email@example.com