For, this course will help EYFS practitioners in schools to develop writing skills in Reception and Year 1.
This is a full day course.
Why should I attend?
This training will provide practitioners with an opportunity to:
- Explore the principles and practices which underpin early writing
- Understand the importance of developing prerequisite skills for early writers to become confident writers
- Develop practitioners’ subject knowledge of the development of writing
- Provide practical and teaching ideas
- Explore planning and assessment procedures
Who should go?
- Reception practitioners (including those new to reception)
- Year 1 practitioners
- Barking and Dagenham schools: There will be no charge for any schools in Barking and Dagenham.
- Other schools: There will be a charge of £250 per delegate for schools outside of the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham.
Alibon Children’s Centre Annexe, Sterry Road, Dagenham, RM10 8PT
If you can’t attend, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.
Cancellations less than five working days before the course may still be charged.
Who to contact
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact the course leader, Susan Hodgson, at: Susan.Hodgson@lbbd.gov.uk
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org