This training will provide practitioners with an opportunity to learn about making quality observations in EYFS.
Why should I attend?
- To understand the importance of the observation, assessment and planning process
- To explore effective ways of gathering and using observational evidence
- To develop understanding of how to assess and plan next steps in children’s learning through the developmental stages leading to the early learning goals
- To consider how observations can incorporate the characteristics of effective learning
Who should go?
- Nursery nurses
- Learning support assistants
Alibon Children’s Centre Annexe, Sterry Road, Dagenham, RM10 8PT
If you can’t attend, or if a colleague will be attending in your place, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.
Who to contact
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact the course leader, Susan Hodgson, at: Susan.Hodgson@lbbd.gov.uk