This is the second session for participants in Round 20 of the Primary Science Quality Mark (PSQM) – Spring 2020 start.
Primary Science Quality Mark is an external programme which you must already be registered on in order to attend this session.
For more information about how to be involved in future rounds, visit www.psqm.org.uk
Why should I attend?
- To gain familiarity with the criteria, action planning process, core documents and resources
- To be well-equipped and ready to write your PSQM action plan
What will it cover?
- Review of gap tasks
- A more detailed look at the criteria and impact and evidence associated with them
- The action planning process
- Sharing practice
Who should go?
- Subject Leaders (R20 PSQM registered delegates only – Spring 2020 start)
R20 PSQM programme paid for separately.
If you can’t attend, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.
Who to contact
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact the course leader, Liz Lawrence, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact: email@example.com