Funded by the RSC, this practical workshop is an additional opportunity to explore and share best practice in aspects of science pedagogy and assessment in relation to Primary Science Quality Mark (PSQM) criteria for teaching and learning.
This is a half day course.
Primary Science Quality Mark is an external programme which you must already be registered on in order to attend this session.
For more information about how to be involved in future rounds, visit www.psqm.org.uk
Why should I attend?
- To gain familiarity with best practice to enable Primary Science Quality Mark (PSQM) criteria to be achieved
- To share strategies and resources to develop science teaching, learning and assessment in your school and meet the CPD needs of your colleagues
What will it cover?
- Sharing implementation and reflecting on impact so far of strategies and resources shared in Session 1
- Additional strategies and resources for T2, L1, L2 and L3
- Moderation of pupils’ work
Who should go?
- Subject Leaders (already registered on R18 Primary Science Quality Mark)
R18 Primary Science Quality Mark (PSQM) registered delegates only – programme paid for separately.
CLC, Adult College, 241-247 Parsloes Avenue, Dagenham, RM9 5DF
If you can’t attend, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.
Who to contact
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact the course leader, Liz Lawrence, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact: email@example.com