What is it?
Primary Science Quality Mark is a CPD programme that helps schools to achieve a quality mark, whether science within the school has been a low profile for a while or your school want to improve the provision further. The programme provides a framework that enables science subject leaders to develop and strengthen their leadership practice, whilst increasing the profile and quality of science within their school. The process supports subject leaders to plan for improvement in science teaching and learning across the school and evaluate the impact of action taken.
Primary Science Quality Mark is an external programme which you must already be registered on to attend.
For more information about how to be involved in future rounds visit www.psqm.org.uk
Why should I attend?
- To share ideas, successes and challenges
- To improve understanding of subject leadership
- To consider resources and strategies for developing cross-curricular links.
What will it cover?
- Networking with other subject leaders in the hub, sharing ideas from action plans
- Strategies for effective subject leadership
Royal Science College (RSC) workshop linked to WO1 (guest presenter from RSC)
Who is it for?
- Middle Leaders
- Subject leads/Co-ordinators
- CPD Package subscribers: There will be no charge for this course for schools that have purchased the CPD Package.
- Pay as you go BDSIP Members: For schools that have not bought the CPD Package, there will be a charge of £120 per delegate for BDSIP members.
- Pay as you go non-members: There will be a charge of £150 per delegate for schools that do not currently have BDSIP membership.
City Learning Centre, Adult College of Barking and Dagenham, 241-247 Parsloes Avenue, Dagenham RM9 5DF
If you can’t attend, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.
Who to contact
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact the course leader: Liz Lawrence at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please email: email@example.com