Targeted support for Year 2 teachers of schools concerned their Key Stage 1 results in 2020 will not reach the school target.
This course is made up of six half-day sessions:
- Tuesday 24 September
- Tuesday 8 October
- Thursday 14 November
- Tuesday 19 November
- Wednesday 20 November
- Tuesday 28 January
Why should I attend?
- To use tracking effectively to identify the target group(s)
- To explore and identify strategies that could be used to support pupils in making accelerated progress
- To become familiar with, evaluate and use available materials to support the learning and achievement of pupils in Year 2
What will it cover?
- Using data to identify target group
- Identifying barriers to learning
- Subject specific sessions on reading, writing and maths (exact content to be agreed with participants)
- Reviewing the progress of target pupils and identifying the next steps.
This course is most effective if more than one person attends from a school. The course will be led by Nicola Wix and Gillian Bratley.
Who should go?
- Subject leads / coordinators
For six half-day sessions.
- CPD Package subscribers: There will be no charge for this course for schools that have purchased the CPD Package.
- Pay as you go BDSIP Members: For schools that have not bought the CPD Package, there will be a charge of £720 for one delegate or £1000 for two delegates for BDSIP members
- Pay as you go non-members: There will be a charge of £900 for one delegate, £1,300 for two delegates for schools that do not currently have BDSIP membership.
CLC, Adult College, 241–247 Parsloes Avenue, Dagenham, RM9 5DF
The minimum number of delegates needed for this course to ensure viability is 8.
If you can’t attend, or if a colleague will be attending in your place, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.
Cancellations less than 48 hours before the course may still be charged.
Who to contact
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact the course leader, Gillian Bratley, at: email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org