The termly SCERTS Network is an opportunity for schools who want to implement the SCERTS practice principles into their setting by sharing good practice and collectively identifying ways forward.
This is a half day course.
Why should I attend?
- To network with other professionals to implement SCERTS principles
- To share good practice and offer support, building on individual strengths of each setting
- To understand the SCERTS framework, where your setting is on the audit grid, and to identify next steps
What will it cover?
- Host schools will present an area of best practice relating to the SCERTS framework
- Practice principles including task engagement; environmental; using visual supports; managing transitions, responding to emotional regulation
- Solution Circle method with Educational Psychologist Daniel Borg
- Action planning with Rebecca Mawson
Who is it for?
- ARP Leads
- Senior Leaders
- Middle Leaders
- Heads of Department
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Support Assistants
There will be no charge for any schools attending this network meeting.
Thomas Arnold Primary School, Rowdowns Road, Dagenham RM9 6NH
If you can’t attend, or if a colleague will be attending in your place, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.
Who to contact
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact the course leader, Rebecca Mawson, at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact: email@example.com